Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new year brings new excitement for the Lowmon clan!

HaPpY NeW YeAr FrOm My FaMiLy To YoUrS!!
Hoping that the next year brings all that your heart desires.

Mike and I have been working on getting Jack's room cleaned out of all his clutter. We sorted through all his clothes and took out the stuff that doesn't fit any more. Next, we are moving on to his toys, once he is ASLEEP, and we are going to go through and put away all the toys that he has outgrown. (Yes, we are still keeping everything for when we have the next one...) I'm hoping that trasition goes smoothly.... My resolutions this year are 1) to be more organized and cleaner and 2) to spend less money. We shall see how things go. Mike is pretty happy about my resolutions so I'm sure that he will keep me to them....
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment