Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day to one and all!!

It's early morning in the Lowmon household. Really early. Insomnia struck again. It am starting to think that my body knows when I need quiet time to do things so it wakes me up early..... Its about 5:45 am. Exactly 3 years ago right now, Dr Hitchcock came in and asked me if I was ready to meet my little boy. I was more than ready. A short hour later, a bouncing baby boy was delivered weighing in at 8lbs 6oz. It changed my life forever but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's been a long 3 years that has gone by so fast. He's growing up as they all do, but I still can't believe it. 3 years. Where does the time go? Yesterday I was feeding him a bottle. Yesterday, I was watching him croll over fot he first time. Yesterday, he was just a wobbley toddler, and now he wants to run everywhere. I guess it wasn't yesterday, but it feels like it. My baby isn't a baby any more.


There is a great big world out there, Jack and Momma knows that you're going to capture it. Just remember, you'll always be my baby.





NO. MATTER. WHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment