Thursday, April 14, 2011

Family photos and an interest in T-ball



So after Jack's birthday party weekend, we decided to have our family photos taken. I had booked a professional photographer several months in advance. The plan was to have an outdoor shoot with her but long story short, she cancelled on us the day of the shoot. Frustrated, I decided to call a portrait studio and book a session. Jack wasn't really liking the fact that we were taking pictures of him or the fact that we were even in the studio. I think he was a little scared by the whole thing. He eventually warmed up a bit and we ended up with some good pictures from the session. Here's a few of the best ones.








Mike had some things to finish around the house this last weekend, so Jack and I decided to go to my niece Quinlan's t-ball game. Jack was very excited to see everyone and was definetly excited to try to play t-ball himself. He put on a helmet and decided that he would wait his turn. The tee had to be taken home so Jack didn't get a turn, but he got a tee for his birthday so we eventually got that one out. He had a very good time for the few minutes he played before the rain started in. He was swinging the bat with one hand. I gave him some pointers and he got the hang of it. I can't wait until he can get into more activites. I don't want to see him grow so fast, but I can't wait to see him do more things. Our family especially loves baseball!!








Mike working on Mom's Jeep. Yes, I said MOMMA's Jeep. Don't let him tell you any different. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment