Friday, August 13, 2010

The Farr Family BBQ 2010

It’s summer time now, and the time for family reunions. Mike and I both had a family reunion the same weekend. Thankfully, the parties were on different days. My aunt Linda throws a party every summer and we always have a really good time. This year, she had someone come out and do professional pictures. It was super hot and we all were wearing black t-shirts. Jack was not cooperative as usual, but we got him to sit still enough to take some pictures. They turned out good for the most part, and we ordered a few to frame here at home. After the photo shoot, I was designated the photographer. I have a tendency to take a lot of pictures. I think the number this year was 220. Last year or the year before was 300….. Anyway, most of the pictures turned out good and here are several of the best ones.




































Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of our hostess, Linda or of my brother in law, Mark. Some people are better at dodging my camera than others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment