Monday, November 21, 2011

Pierce family fun 2011

It’s been tradition for the last several years that my side of the family gets together some time in August to have a family BBQ. This year it was held at my Aunt Vicki’s new house out in Rainer. She and Daryl just had the house built this year and it is beautiful. I have since been dubbed the photographer for the event. This year, I was able to use my Auntie Linda’s NEW camera and I fell in love. This camera takes awesome pictures and they are crystal clear even with movement!! I sooo need a new camera. Hopefully there will be one in my near future, but probably not for awhile. We had the great privledge of having great uncle Dick and his family at the BBQ this year. He’s the only surviving member out of my grandfather’s 5 brothers. It was a real treat to have him and his family there with us. All in all, it was a great day. Lots of family, and really good food. What more could you ask for? Here are a few snapshots of the day…..














The pictures came out wonderful and auntie Linda if you camera comes up missing, I may have had something to do with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment