Monday, November 21, 2011

Summer Lovin'

WELL, someone fell down on her blogging job and I couldn’t even IMAGINE who that could possibly be. Alas, I will fess up and say tis MY fault. The hustle of life coupled with the loss of internet for several months got to me. So here I sit on my free day off trying to catch up on 6 months of living. It shouldn’t be too hard beacuase this summer gave us so very little sun. Such a typical Washington summer…. We did make the most of the time that we did have and spent it with family. Here are a few of the highlights...



We took several beach trips. Some were sunny, others not so much…







We planted a garden.



We took lots of rides in the Jeep.




Jack had his first OFF Roading attempt. I promise he wasn’t taking after MY driving…




AND, we gave up the binkie this summer also. One day, I couldn’t for the life of me find any binkies and Jack told me that the dragon ate them all. I went with that story and he didn't seem too traumatized. He’s only asked for it once or twice since. I can’t believe how fast kids grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment