Monday, January 11, 2010

I found pancakes....AND PIZZA!!

So this year, thanks to my secret santa I had a chance to broaden my gluten free horizions. In my last gift, there was gluten free pancake mix and a pizza dough package. First, I made the pancakes and with a little help from cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla they were not totally disgusting. They actually were edible and we might eat them again. Mike even commented that these were so much better than the last batch we tried. I'm very happy to have an option when it comes to Sunday morning pancakes.




The next day, I decided to try the pizza dough package. It took some odd ingredients but it turned out pretty good. Mike even ate it AND liked it so that's saying something. I needed to cook it a little bit longer or split the dough because it was not done in the middle but over all it was very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment