Saturday, January 2, 2010

A new look for the New Year.

New Years Eve, I was lucky enough to get 12 hours of low census and got to spend the evening with my wonderful family. So for those of you who haven't seen us since New Years, Mike shaved his beard off. All of it. He has no facial hair what-so-ever. He hasn't been clean shaven since his time in Iraq. He looks like he's 12, which is why he doesn't keep himself shaved most of the tome, but I guess he decided that it was time for a change.



During my 12 hours off from work, I had a chance to rearrange the pictures on my fridge. The space available to work with keeps getting smaller and smaller as Jack gets taller and taller, but I think I got everything I needed. All the pictures of friends and family that I have (minus Christmas cards) plus a few sentimental things I like to keep around. I think that it is safe from the reaches of a 22 month old monster. Here's a picture of all my hard work.



That was the extent of our New Years excitement and Jack would just like to send his love for a very great New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment