Sunday, February 14, 2010

New adventures from Momma

Since Jack is turning 2 soon, I decided to have his pictures taken and my co-worker and friend Sherry graciously offered to take them for me. I bought Jack a new outfit that included a baseball cap. I was hoping that he would learn to wear it, but he really only likes knitted hats. I looked on the internet for hats to buy and then thought, I could just make one. I found a pattern for a hat on-line and then just kind of winged it. I happen to think that it turned out pretty well.




And a few other sayings that keep me truckin' through the bad days........


Love this one Eileen, Bev, or who ever decorated my locker. Darn it when those panties get into a bunch.


This one is thanks to my friend Crystal. Somehow, it fits me perfectly......

Here's hoping that you had a good Valentine's day whether you were with friends, lovers, or by yourself. Know that you are loved whether you have a Valentine or not. I know that I am thankful for all the love that receive from family, friends, and co-workers. I am sending all my peeps lots of love, peace and happiness vibes this Valentine's day. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment