Friday, February 12, 2010

Yelm Gymnastics Center

So in my quest to wear Jack out, I found a gymnastics center near our house in Yelm. Mike and I were looking at putting Jack in classes, but they also have an open gym for toddlers twice a week. With my odd schedule I think that we might just take him to the open gym verses the classes because I'm not sure that he could sit or deal with a structured class. He really just like to run around. He even runs the length of the big trampoline. Jack loves it when I bounce him after he runs to the end of it. We bounce off onto a big soft blue mat and he just giggles. He has a great time and lasted the whole hour and a half. We were both exhausted by the time the class was over. This is the second time we went and I think that we will make it a regular event. Here are a few pictures of the event. It's harder to chase a toddler around and snap pictures than you would think....



No comments:

Post a Comment