Saturday, November 28, 2009

Starting a blog.....

Well, I'm sitting at work on my 15 min break thinking of the fact that I need to start some kind of site that will keep our family and friends up to date with the happenings of our precious little family. With Jack growing so much over the past 19 months, we want to share our bundle of joy (and some times a terror) with all of you. Please be patient with me as I will try to keep the site as up to date a possible but with working, running around after Jack, AND a husband it can be hard (not too bad in recent days). I'm sure that you all know what I'm talking about. :) Watch for several blogs and pictures to come soon. I'm planning to get the site up to date with the recent activities that we've done over the past holidays and will hopefully be able to find the time to keep it up to date with Christmas. Jack and I are very excited for Christmas this year as this year will be the first with Jack that we WILL have a Christmas tree!! Jack has also learned the love of the claymation Rudolf story. That makes my heart so happy. Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Happy Holidays to all !!!

Love,
Jack's Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment