Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day at my Mom and Dad's House

Christmas Morning at home. We all woke up and I thought that I would make pancakes for breakfast and try out a new gluten-free pancake batter. I whipped up the whole package and it made a lot of batter. The pancakes cooked well and I topped them with raspberry jam and cool whip (Mike's favorite). The pancakes themselves didn't taste too good. Jack didn't mind the flavor (he's not a picky eater) and Mike just tolerated it. I don't think I'll be buying that brand again. I probably will try another type eventually, but I'll have to get up the nerve first. After breakfast, we opened up our presents at home and headed over the bridge to Gig Harbor/Port Orchard. We stopped by the Perez household in the morning and the kiddos got a chance to play together. We left for my mom and dad's house about noon. These are some pictures of our breakfast and our Christmas together at home.








Pictures of Christmas at the Lehman household. Jack was a little tired from our Christmas Eve festivities, so he wasn't in the best of moods. I wish that I would have been able to spend more time with the family, but I had to nap because I WASN'T getting low census. Jack got a lot of good presents and we are thankful for the extra Christmas money.







Overall, we all had a really wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a bright New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment