Friday, December 4, 2009

Downloading the camera...

Sitting in the morning quiet before everyone has woken up, I decided to download the camera. I'm getting sooo very forgetful about the pictures that I take. I completely for forgot about all of these.....

Who knows why little boys and even grown up boys are fascinated with these. Any way, Jack found himself a new hat.....




Jack and his first grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup!! Fall and Winter are here when you can pull out the tomato soup and have grilled cheese. Love it! Jack loves him some tomato soup too. He kept signing 'more, please.'





My mom bought Jack his own set of boots at the start of Fall and he loves to put them on himself and run around the house. He's always soooo proud that he can put on his own shoes. He's so independent. This particular time he was running around in just a diaper and he thought that boots would be the perfect thing to finish his outfit. I think he was right! LOL





This was my first attempt at doing art with Jack. His first try at painting went very well. He painted himself some, but was fairly clean. I thought that was great so I can let him paint and it won't be an ordeal. Ha, ha.... How a mother can be sooo wrong. Jack's second episode of painting wasn't so neat as I thought it would be. Apparently paint is something that must be tasted when you are 18 months. Not a pretty picture as you will see but the pictures turned out very cute none the less.






The second attempt at painting.....




No comments:

Post a Comment